CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Zimecterin Gold caution

jeeperscreepers Views: 7,894
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,560,197

Re: Zimecterin Gold caution

Please don't use horse dewormer! I own a horse and figure my problems started playing with a nasty, sickly barn kitten. :( A tube of horse dewormer is generally a 1200 lb dose. I haven't been able to locate how many mg of ivermectin is in the stuff per mg of paste!

What I used says "8 mg / ml" and is an alcohol suspension (sheep drench - NOT INJECTABLE!), which is suppose to increase the "availability" of ivermectin. It worked. The only side effect of it was feeling a bit warm and light headed about 4 hours post ingestion.

Google "ivermectin monograph", the first result contains dosages about half way down the page.

I religiously deworm my horse 4 times a year. Horses graze and continuously re-infect themselves so if you own one, you've gotta know your parasites! You'd think something like this couldn't happen to me because I'm also a wee bit OCD with the hand washing. :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.969 sec, (1)