CureZone   Log On   Join
Cardiologist appt. update****

srharder Views: 4,244
Published: 9 years ago

Cardiologist appt. update****

Ok here's the diagnosis. Still have my heart racing and blood pressure going up at random times. Just feel a constant weird feeling in my chest. Sometimes a heaviness. The ultrasound looks good and when I have the treadmill test everything looks ok Except that I didn't even have to get to the runnning part before I reached the limit they wanted. I had the same test 11 months ago and had to run for awhile to get to the point they wanted. Apparently my heart is weaker than it was then.There doesn't seem to be anything wrong, but the Dr. does say it is not a good thing , but there doesn't seem to be a problem. WT??? I just feel like an old woman at 34 and walking briskly makes my heart act as if I were running! Not normal. He just told me I have to re-train my heart. It would get stronger. But there is nothing for me to worry about in regards to having a heart attack or blockage of some sort. And that it may takes years for it to go away or I could be like this forever. People have weird feelings and nothing is wrong. Could try meds, but I don't want to. So not only do I have to ride out the other symptoms, but Mirena may have permanently damaged my heart. Not damage that they can explain, just an abnormal feeling that I have to deal with. All of this from a birth control!?!?Needless to say I have been feeling down!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

2.453 sec, (1)