CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Antacids and epsom salts

hopinso Views: 5,296
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 156,371

Re: Antacids and epsom salts

I can't answer your question about Nexium and Epsom Salts , I simply don't know the answer. However I wanted to share my story with you. In September 2001 my medical doctor put me on Nexium to control the symptoms of GERD (reflux disease). I had problems for years, went through medicines like Gaviscon, Pepcid, and several other acid reducers. I kept getting worse to the point where I was in almost constant agony. Dr "J" said I would probably have to take Nexium the rest of my life, at almost $90.00 a month this was not a good thing, especially since this same doctor also put me on an expensive high blood pressure medication and an even more costly anti-depressant (he said he could "smell" depression). The idea of spending nearly 25% of my income on prescriptions was not one I embraced. The next year I hurt my back and could not get in to see Dr "J", instead I called a chiropractor I had recently met. On our first meeting he looked at me and said he thought I had some neck problems, this was before I knew he was a chiropractor. Anyway I went to see this man and he got me walking on the first treatment. He was the one who initially told me about liver and bowel cleansing. I am an ardent researcher and found Curezone and started experimenting with their methods. Today, I no longer take any prescription medications, except a very occasional one for intense pain. I do use Ibuprofen, but am trying to get off that as much as I can. I have only had one incident of GERD since I began regular Liver Flushing and bowel cleansing.
I am absolutely convinced that if we begin cleansing our digestive system, especially the gall bladder, liver and colon, make a strong commitment to eating healthy foods and totally eliminating trans fats and refined "white" foods from our diets as much as possible, then many of us will no longer have to deal with the health issues take makes us slaves to the pharmaceutical companies and their medical and insurance cohorts. I also advocate good chiropractic care and Naturopathic counseling for those with chronic health problems, it can't hurt and may make a world of difference.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (2)