CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protocol.

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Herbal Tinctures and Supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
Refreshmenow Views: 25,648
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,533,751

Re: Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protocol.

Hello Firstly I just want to say I wish I had seen this site before I started the Protocol.
I have just completed the Beck Protocol last week.
This was the Protocol I understood I was to do:

2 monthsin total
each day doing 2-3 x 20min Magnetic Pulsing
and then 2hours of Zapping (Blood Purifier)
Drinking 1 cup of COloidal Silver morning and night (after treament in the night)
unlimited continual drinking of Ozonated water.

To my understanding of what I researched, 20mins of Magnetic Pulsing was all that was recommended with an optional build up of 1-2 more 20min sessions. I ended up doing 2x20min sessions of pulsing and then 2hrs of Zapping(Blood Purifier).
So tell me how did you fit in 2-6 HOURS of pulsing every day?? This seems extreme and was it really necessary. Did you hold a job in this time?
I was on holidays and not working during this time and coulnt imagine doing more than 40mins of pulsing or I would go mad! It was a really intence thing to do I found.
Here in Australia I am concerned I may not get the results I seek as the 'Multitest' test (as recommended on the Sharing Health site) isnt here in Australia.
What do you mean by this statement please?
----
"Bob Beck did give a valid cure. He understood that if he told the real truth and said "This will take at least 6 months to 6 years to cure you!" most people would walk away and just ask for a prescription from their local physician to fix the problem. More money down the drain, no cure and fill the bank accounts of big Pharma!"
----
Are you saying Dr Beck said this would take longer than 2 months? To my knowledge he said 4-6 weeks for HIV in his vids. Sharing HEalth site recommended 2 months which I did religiously.
I too suffered greatly with exzema on my face and hands and couldnt leave the house. I put it down to die off but in the end I had to use Antibiotics to kill what my doctor siad was a staf infection on my fingers.
I was on meds before this with a 0 viral load so I am wondering what difference I will see in my bloods anyway beside improved organ funtions.
What are you comments please?
Many Thanks
42yo Australian male.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.891 sec, (2)