CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mind Trap

Views: 4,303
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,563,120

Re: Mind Trap

"infinite potential", would you agree that it is a concept that relates to creativity, your own.
A creativity that that one uses for the purpose of building around oneself a world of freedom with no preconceived notions that humans have created before you were born.
Filtering out what you perceive as "belief systems" (a cul-de-sac) where ideals lend you no pathway ahead. On top of which where there are "rewards" at the end of which you don't evaluate as part of ones life.
A world in which you create instead of living in a world of others creations.A world where your personal achievements are your foundation.
A world which where one is tempted to return to something in the past, where one has been punished or abused by others so one put's a rain-check on it and tells them-self that I will deal with that tomorrow or whenever or never because I really don't have time for this as I have my life to live and I don't wish to live a life where I have filtered out the crap that has been put upon me by others.
My world where there are countless things going on where I have so much energy that "belief systems" are preventing me to use that abounding energy? Is that your concept?
If it is and I can in fact totally agree with the way of life for I have lived it.
Now if your filtering a "belief system", that is, a road that has left itself in a cul-de-sac then why waste ones energy when there is so much to create yourself?
Now if you are not "filtering" please tell me what do you expect to learn from "belief systems"?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.328 sec, (1)