CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2010 Census: Beware the State’s Assault on Privacy!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
ohfor07 Views: 841
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,562,552

Re: 2010 Census: Beware the State’s Assault on Privacy!

Good topic!

This is something thats been on my mind to think about.... discuss....debate ... so as to help provide information-as-ammo for those so interested re: census-taking 2010.... but I kept putting off this. Now that you've posted on the same topic, just thought I'd chime in.

This thead with article from Rockwell is a good starting point. Who else has some input on things to know when it comes time to confessing to the friendly federal cog canvassing the neighborhood on behalf of big brother?
*ed 2 * However, the Rockwell article is only a starting point. It does not offer up much in the way of solutions other than "...must resist.......and hope for a groundswell...", so on and so forth. We need more info and better solutions than this. Perhaps this thread can help reveal such info / solutions. *end ed 2*.

*ed 1 * " even if I concede this point, the fact remains that any census is to be a simple count of heads; nothing more. This is not arguable given what is stated above in Article 1 of the U.S. Constitution."

I could not agree more. How hard is it for the feds to send people into neighborhoods with the simple task; knock on doors, doors open, count heads, go to next house, repeat ? The thing that bugs me about the simplicity of this is the same thing that bugged me about 2 years ago when I first read of the mega $$$ US had already spent on customized hand-held computers to be used by their head counters. At that time the main thing that jumped out to me from that article was that the main headline of the article was, USG was scrapping that plan IE> scrapping all those fancy customized hand held computers that, unfortunately, despite billions of dollars spent, did not meet the requirements of what USG askd for. Again, the question begs; how much of a fancy hand held computer does it take in order for USG to recruit a gang of schmucks, appropriately deputize them, and then unleash upon this land's neighborhoods for the purpsoe of counting heads? Anyone.....Bueller.....hello? *end ed 1 *

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.438 sec, (1)