CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is Effexor XR one of the "fluoridated" antidepressants?

jazzbones Views: 13,486
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,561,726

Re: Is Effexor XR one of the "fluoridated" antidepressants?

uy- my health situation may more than I have the energy to write about!

In a nutshell: years of fatigue, diarrhea, menstrual problems, chronic pain and headaches, cold legs... variously diagnosed as candida, adrenal fatigue, mercury poisoning (since had all my fillings out), parasites (I did travel in africa and central america, and have tested positive and treated multiple kinds over the years), eventual depression, etc. All seemed to make sense and be a piece of the puzzle, but no treatment ever seemed to really make a substantial change.

Most recently, I was diagnosed with something called "biotoxin illness" (www.biotoxin.info/home). This I think may be the key that unlocks all the other doors for me. It involves a supposed genetic inability to process the toxins secreted by molds... which then remain in the body and wreak all kinds of "administrative" havoc in hormonal and other systems. My symptoms at their worst do correlate with times I was living in relatively moldy environments, and the treatment seems to have helped quite a bit.

The treatment also seemed to me to be toxic in itself, either that, or it wasn't doing the whole job of clearing the toxic accumulation; plus it was interfering with (probably absorbing) my effexor dose- which made life pretty unpleasant at the time (fatigue/brain fog got really bad). So I took a break to take matters into my own hands and clear some of the other decks, so to speak.

Getting off the effexor was kind of a miraculous and unexpected windfall, side-effect of treating parasites and candida with the zapper.

By the way, thanks for the tip on the liver site. What she writes about plant estrogens is intriguing, since I too have been advised take dong quai by every chinese doctor I've worked with, to little effect. Do you have any experience with her "chinese bitters" formula?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)