CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Who has the raw, triangular area on upper lip?

wgb Views: 4,707
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,561,071

Re: Who has the raw, triangular area on upper lip?

"Oh, the humanity"... hmm...

Well, I've seen three different news stories on BBC online in the last 2 days about how respected astronomers think that there is alien life out there in the universe, and that probably there is even alien life living on Earth now,

So maybe... maybe the dreaded raw upper lip triangle has nothing to do with "humanity" and instead is simply an indication that the bearer of such a mark is an ALIEN! ;-)

Is this forum really a secret way for you guys to get messages to each other? In the alien code book, does the phrase "liquid Acidophilus" really mean "Our evil plan to make Congress give up on health care reform and therefore seriously harm the health of 75 million Americans has been a success!" Maybe the alien warlord recalled Kid8 back to the mothership because his rabble-rousing was sending the wrong signal, and "Bariederm" was just code for "Get mobilized, folks, to infiltrate the upcoming Davos meeting and bring about a new world order."

Maybe those without the upper raw triangle, those who merely have bottom-lip cheilitis, are the humans who have been chosen to be infected, to designate them as worker bees for the new regime. Dermatologists all over the world have been mind-controlled into pretending not to know how to cure cheilitis, especially since 1994. Drug companies (whom it was not necessary to mind-control, since they happily accepted a bribe) have volunteered to maintain the database of names of those all over the world who have been prescribed protopic and topical tacrolimide, to keep track of the about-to-be-zombiefied humans who are marked with the "sign of the funky bottom lip".

Donald Rumsfeld, obviously, has something to do with the plan.

I am onto you, upper lip triangly ones!

=======
Oh my goodness, and I've had nothing stronger than a big mug of Earl Grey. Just a little light relief.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)