CureZone   Log On   Join
1st "Amazing Liver Cleanse" - no stones; did I do something wrong?
  Views: 2,406
Published: 17 years ago

1st "Amazing Liver Cleanse" - no stones; did I do something wrong?

I just did my first liver cleanse following the directions in Andreas Mortiz's book. The actual cleanse part was far easier than I thought it would be, but I didn't pass any stones. I did get a lot of foam with my watery bowel movements and am wondering if this could be some type of chaff?

This process started with two types of bowel cleanses. First I did the Colonix kit for 30 days. I completed three weeks of the kidney cleanse tea after the Colonix kit, then used Oxypowder for the three nights before the actual liver flush.
The Oxypowder gave me liquid bowel movements, but no foam. I also found the Oxypowder dehydrating. I was waking up a 3am needing a couple of glasses of water. (I normally drink 2.5 to 3 litres of water a day).
The kidney tea was interesting in that I could occasionally feel a squeeze and mild ache traveling from my kidneys, down my back, and into the sacral area. It literally felt like the kidneys were going "patouie" and spitting something out.

I used the Gold Coin Grass tincture from Sensible Health for 8 days in lieu of the apple juice, since I suffer from reactive hypoglycemia (related to prior adrenal stress)and cannot tolerate the amount of Sugar in the apple juice.

On the day of the flush, I had plain toast with fruit conserve for breakfast and plain basmati rice with steamed vegies for lunch. I did not eat anything after 2pm but did continue to drink warm water, since I normally drink a litre and a half in the late afternoon/evening. The Epsom Salt mixture was not difficult to drink. I began to get a headache and feel very dehydrated after the Epsom Salts , so I drank more water water until the dehydration let up (the book does not say whether you can drink water in between the Epsom Salt drinks). I blended the fresh squeezed grapefruit juice with the olive oil, drank it at bedside and immediately flipped the lightswith and lay down. There was no nausea, but I did have a few belches with acid reflux. This went away by swallowing to keep it down. (My husband said I must have been in a dead sleep because I was snoring and this only happens when I'm exhausted.)I woke up at 4am feeling absolutely parched and drank some more water. I continued with the remaining Epsom Salt drinks at 6am and 8am and then the fruit and light meals.

Did I accomplish anything with this flush? I feel fine but am dissapointed that I did not pass any stones, which I am sure I must have. (I've been battling chronic fatigue since I regrettably took Accutane for four weeks in 2002. My dermatologist dumped me for having adverse reactions to what she orginally presented to me as a "nutriceutical", and then asked that I not come back to her office!)

Any suggestions on what I may have done wrong with this flush will be greatly appreciated. I plan to try another one during the waning moon in January.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.704 sec, (2)