CureZone   Log On   Join
Try this

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Verifiable High PPM Silver
Virus, Bacteria, Pure Colloidal Silver Support Forum, Acne ...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 1,834
Published: 8 years ago

Try this

I haven't posted for a long time, but I see there are still new cases of morgellons out there.
I discovered fibres coming out of my skin about 3 years ago, and have been treating myself ever since.
I'm not completely cured, but I am better. I get less papules, and less lesions. My legs hardly ever have them, and it doesn't get as bad as it once did. I no longer look like I have psoriasis, just the papules, and they are less in number and only occasional. So some months I even have clear skin. I still sometimes feel things wriggling inside my body. Generally when I've changed my herb. I take this to mean that they are being made uncomfortable.

So I thought I would share what I'm doing.
1) Humaworm
First of all, I take humaworm 3 times a year. I've taken various parasite cures over the years, but HW is cheap, and I see odd looking things when I'm taking it. I'd do a Liver Flush just before and just after the humaworm course. I also find my body does what feels like spontaneous Liver Flushes in-between, so maybe I need to do more.
2)In-between herbs. These are very important, so keep at them. I stopped for a while, and have had set-back. Neem is a very good in-between herb, BTW.
3)Urine therapy. Yep. If you can manage to do it, drink it, and massage it into your skin.
I sometimes leave a batch for 3 days, and then massage it into my skin. Just before I have a bath. It smells. I find little black fibres come out of my skin, and I get the "biting" sensation that I originally had when I first discovered I had this. Leave for as long as you can (I do half an hour) then shower, so you can be a sociable member of society again.
4) Daily dose of aloe vera, a green supplement to alkalise the blood.
5) Occasional weeks of drinking water with 1 drop of Lugols added. Make sure you take extra selenium when you do this. And if you have thyroid problems, I probably wouldn't recommend it, as we don't know how it reacts with the existing condition or with the drugs you take for that. (See Iodine therapy forum for more info).
6)vegetarian diet (not sure if this is part of the cure. I'm veggie anyway).
Would be interested to know if this works for anybody else.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (2)