CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Update on my lip condition and healing time frame

Views: 3,114
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,559,449

Re: Update on my lip condition and healing time frame

I forgot to say when your lip exfoliates, there is a fresh new layer of skin underneath. So, it is not like it is making your skin raw.

When I first started, I just spit it out of my mouth without applying it on my lips. I know a little got on vermillion border when I spit it out. But my lips felt amazingly smooth all day when it did not get on my lips, and my vermillion border was getting shiny with texture. However, the raw area on upper lip did not look like it was healing. Well, when I spit out the acidophilus, it got on my bottom lip- not my upper lip. So, I started to apply the acidophilus directly on my lip all over. But my whole lips would still probably heal if I only directly applied it on raw area of upper lip. If you spit it out, you will get a little on vermillion border which is enough to heal that area. The rest of your lip (where you did not apply the acidophilus) will probably heal by just not getting that bad bacteria on your lips anymore.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)