CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No more hope?

maya1005 Views: 3,329
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,559,212

Re: No more hope?

From the Humaworm website and one thing that RG has often repeated: 70% of all parasites are microscopic and only 30% can be seen. If the visible ones pass mixed in your stool, you're not likely to see them unless you rinse off everything and inspect real close. Check out Chaya's posts. She has incredible pics.

I know how it is to feel bad on a cleanse, and to want it to work quickly and most effectively. But you know, you can't help yourself by worrying. I would just put my trust in RG and Humaworm, relax and be happy in that I'm doing something to help myself. You will probably need at least 2 - 3 rounds of Humaworm (I'm starting my 2nd round in 2 weeks) to feel substantially better, but if you follow the instructions (don't vary the dosage in an attempt to "help things along" - you may just come to regret it) and complete this 30-day program, and then prepare for and do a liver flush 7 - 14 days later (wait this period to allow the herbs that remain in your system to continue doing their jobs), then I daresay you'll already see a difference. I did, as did many others on this forum.

If you want more reassurance that this product really works, just do a search in this forum for "thank you", "thanks", "incredible", "wonderful", "die-off" or just review RG's posts as an education for yourself, and you will be vastly impressed.

Maya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)