CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No more hope?

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
banderson Views: 3,374
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,558,819

Re: No more hope?

I've had your same symptoms- and I've been just as afraid as you are too. I'm currently doing my 5th round of humaworm and the die-off is still crazy bad. I've been out of work 2 days this week with high fever, consistent vomiting, no appetite, and exhaustion. I have a lump of something in my stomach (upper left, just under my ribs), as well as a very ill liver (upper right, under the ribs) - could be ascaris, I don't know. I see stringy things coming out, as well as threadworms, flukes, and maybe tapeworm pieces. Its frightening, but you have to know that you're doing a good thing. Once the toxins and bacteria and viruses have left your system, you will feel remarkably better. Maybe better than you have in years. I know I do. Momo's advice to drink detox teas is good. Do that, and walk slowly in the sun for a while every day, and eat foods that make your body feel well, even if its just toast some days, and drink some dissolved epsom salts to get things moving out. Last but not least, ask questions. Most of us have been through what you're experiencing. Not trying to make light of it all- trust me, I know how horrific it is - just letting you know that you can get through this, and that your life can be as long and rich as anyone could ever ask for. One step and day at a time...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

8.406 sec, (1)