Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
momobaba Views: 3,580
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,558,630

Re: No more hope?

Dear Help,

So, this is your 5th day? I'm only 2 days ahead of you. I've seen some of your posts, but did'nt take the time to review them at great length. Have you ever done Humaworm before? It's only my 3rd. I hope that I can be of some help, so I apologize for a lengthy posting. I only mean to try to comfort you.

Let me tell you that I also 'feel' crawley things, or maybe I should describe a 'thumping around' and 'twitching muscle-like movements' often at this PRESENT time. It's expected and okay. The Humaworm herbs, are all over, inside of you. The critters are trying to move away from its effect, and can't. Picture them as they are in their 'death throe'.

You mentioned that your headaches, fatique, and gas are past. Mine are too, except for a bit of gas.

At this time, I've only seen a couple ascaris. Surely, there's been more, but this time around, I'm not looking for them too much. I'm just so glad to be doing this product. Although one thing that has helped me, in the past, is to keep my BMs looser. If they're looser, it's more likely that you'll see something floating around. And that would probably be comforting to you. I've not used gloves to go through my stools. The most I've done, is swished the water around with a Q-tip or chop stick.

The humaworm has NOT stopped working, it is too soon in the program for it to be finished. If taken as directed, it WILL continue to work, and parasites WILL be destroyed. You may or may not see the critters, depending on how your stools/BMs are, if they're harder, or more formed you may not be able to detect them.
*As, I said before, if they're looser, it's more likely that you'll see something.

RG says the first week on Humaworm will kill big stuff. That's also the expected time for die-off symptoms to appear. However, die-off symptoms can last longer than that too. So what you've experienced so far, sounds normal to me. Each person reacts differently. During the remaining 3 weeks that you have left, the humaworm product will kill the smaller larve, and eggs. Remember, when you finish the last pill of humaworm, the herbs will STILL continue to work for another week.

After the parasites die, you don't always 'see' them immediately. Sometimes it takes awhile for them to work their way down and out. It depends on where they're at. By the time, they exit, they may not even look like what you'd expect.

I'm glad that you are here. You are not lost. If you can, try to imagine the good that is happening for you at this time. Humaworm is a 'good last hope'. Everyone here, I'm sure would agree. Focus on something positive, like doing your part, and doing it well, with (drinking water, keeping bowels moving, detox tea). Whether you are able to see it or not, you're doing fine. Stick it out, and you will not regret it..... momo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (2)