CureZone   Log On   Join
pain on left side AFTER liver flush? any advice?

carolson Views: 1,850
Published: 17 years ago

pain on left side AFTER liver flush? any advice?

Hi everyone,

I did my first Liver Flush last weekend. Immediately afterwards I felt great. Since then I have been feeling a little off... lots of indigestion, cramping in the bowels, slight headache, twinges & mild pain on my left side and above the ribcage (lower chest area) - none of this is severe, just slightly there.

I'm wondering if this is a common after effect of the flush, or if this is an indication of something else.

I only did the flush for general health purposes, I wasn't having any problems. I only got out a few small stones and a little chaff - but even that surprised me (I was a little skeptical). I did the master cleanse, and a parasite cleanse before the liver flush. I'm in very good health and never even get a headache, so when things start feeling funny I really notice it.

I thought one possibility may be that I have lots of stones in there and stirred everything up with the first flush. Another thought I had was that I didn't follow up the flush with any major Bowel Cleanse (I thought that the day of diahhrea afterwards was enough!) and that maybe I've got toxins running around inside of me that can't get out.

Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)