CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thoughts...Questions...

t_montreal Views: 1,017
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,557,850

Re: Thoughts...Questions...

Hi Ginger!

It's so cool that you posted this question about juicing, 'cause I was facing the same dilemma last week! I was desperate to start juicing again, because I know how good it makes me feel- like my body is totally absorbing and loving the nutrition! But how to do it everyday on a tight budget? I found a great combo that I started drinking, that totally satisfied me, with what I could find in my local fruit shop, and was almost all organic! Yippee!:)

Basically I would use 2 granny smith apples, 1/4 head of celery, 2 cucumbers (like the field ones, so medium size), a couple handfuls of kale, a couple handlfuls of parsley (or spinach) and a couple or three carrots. I would also add ginger, 2 cloves of garlic, and lemon- to taste, meaning, sometimes just garlic/lemon, ginger/lemon or all three. Of course, add more apple, or red apples if you like it sweeter.

I think that this recipe made more than 1/2 a quart full strength, so diluted maybe 3/4. It was smooth and yummy:)

I think I spent $10 on produce and was able to make this recipe at least 4 times over, so about 3 quarts of juice for sure. I think that's pretty good, if doing it everyday.

Hope this helps! I know that Mrs.H also has a recipe for juices on one of her threads, here it is:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1556031#i

JUICE ON!!

(I totally stole that from Uny, lol!)

:) T.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.296 sec, (1)