CureZone   Log On   Join
Some positive results

calmvoice Views: 1,322
Published: 11 years ago

Some positive results

Maybe I gave up on Bariederm too soon and underestimated it's capabilities. It has healed some parts of my lips but the middle triangle looks basically the same but inflammation has been greatly reduced and I can see some fine lines developing underneath and not just broken dead skin which are like pseudo fine lines. Because It's difficult for me psychologically to have keratin on my lips I have decided to use aquaphor or vaseline before I go to sleep on the nights where there is a noticeable build up of keratin so I can gently remove the build up of dead skin in the morning. I'm worried that I will run out of Bariederm before my next order arrives because it takes weeks to ship which is irritating to say the least. Wgb mentioned that polymers were not likely to aid in the healing of treatment resistant cheilitis as polymers are basically just another word for plastic for example silicone is a polymer so something that is used in breast implants wouldn't likely heal anything, but pyrrolidone (one of the two polymers in their patent poly-2p formula) is actually similar to an amino acid (protein) and could be a building block for our missing epidermis. It's actually not as benign as I thought as pyrrolidone is considered a hazardous biochemical. Also the product contains rapeseed oil which aids in healing. This also might be helping. I think people should invest the 20 dollars in the product because it has a unique reaction to cheilitis unlike any other product. I'm hoping this is the holy grail of exfoliative cheilitis that we have all been searching for.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.422 sec, (1)