CureZone   Log On   Join
Terrible mood swings, bad odor

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
  Views: 11,426
Published: 11 years ago

Terrible mood swings, bad odor

I got my Mirena in September 2009 because I have always got very ill from Birth Control Pills. I have never had a child so it was HORRIBLE pain inserting it.

Lately I have been having some questionable things happen to me.

1)Since I got it in I have had a terrible odor from my vagina. It smells dirty constantly. I take showers atleast once a day and take very good care of my body. I have never ever had bad odor. Is this something others have had?

2) I am CRAZY. I have mood swings all the time, yelling and just over all extremly p* off at the world. I take it out on my family.

3) I get sick alot, I am constantly nausas and throwing up from everything, including cat food.

4) I feel dizzy ALL THE TIME. I get up and see white dots and feel like I need to hang out to something.

5)Often I feel like I'm going to just faint.

6) I get sore breasts and back aches.

Sometimes I feel like I am pregnant. I know it is a very low chance but that is just how I feel. I would love answers and suggestions!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.094 sec, (1)