CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: for Badlips

Views: 956
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,556,671

Re: for Badlips

Well, it has a natural sweetener. That is why I thought about the plain instead flavored, but they were out of stock. If you see the plain flavor in yogurt form, you could try that. The kind I thought about buying at first was this clear liquid that was not in yogurt form. I do not think that had Sugar in it.

I think of this as eating regular plain yogurt from the store. Although it is plain, it will still have some Sugar in it. But the Sugar is low so I do not think it will cause cavities. You can use this product until your lip heals, then switch to probitoics for the mouth. But it's probably best to stick to the same ingredients in this product until your lip heals.

I do not use acidphilus on my lips anymore, but I use it once per day after breakfast to keep plaque off my teeth. I think it is the dry mouth that caused unhealthy mouth flora. When I think of taking probiotics for intestine, you have to take it every day to keep flora that way. So, maybe we will have to take mouth probiotics every day after we brish our teeth to kee the good bacteria going. But that's something I want to do anyways to prevent cavities and gingivitis.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)