CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: happy birthday mh! - and many many thanks...

prayervoice Views: 1,489
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,556,177

Re: happy birthday mh! - and many many thanks...

There are no words in the human language to describe what is felt in my heart for MH. Happy birthday my friend.

To me, every day is MH's birthday, because I never fail to give thanks to God for all that our Creator has seen fit to put in his mind and heart, (and which MH in turn shares with us,) about the care and feeding of the human temple of the soul.(the body)

MH is a unique human being with a heart as big as all out doors. He is a signpost on the highway to healthfulness , for those who take the time to really understand what he is sharing with us. With MH, what you see is what you get. He tells it like it is, no matter what, so don't be surprised if he pulls the rug out from under your glorious ideas or rains a little on your favorite weakness.

On this your birthday MH, I pray that God will continue to shine His light upon you and that you live to be at least 250 years young.

Bear me witness MH.... the day is coming when the whole world will independently investigate your "One Cure Cures All" philosophy. In fact I would not be surprised if they eventually made your birthday a public holiday. Your work is that awe inspiring and that worthy to the entire human race.

Again... happy birthday MH... and a couple hundred more to come.

Create a nice day,

prayervoice (Mr. 108)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.375 sec, (1)