CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 37 Doctor's saw me Today !!

wgb Views: 1,667
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,556,393

Re: 37 Doctor's saw me Today !!

That's great, Silly.

It's good to hear of cases where doctors are really taking cheilitis sufferers seriously.

(Although, that probably happens much more than we on this forum realize, because the sufferers who are taken seriously and whose doctors seek hard for a solution are probably NOT the ones who are desperate enough to search for an online forum like this.)

Keep us updated on your allergy tests.

As you know, I ended up discovering that my cheilitis was a reaction to several irritants/lotions that I wasn't putting on my lips, but on other areas of my face and other parts of my body.

I think that most cheilitis sufferers -- the ones who don't have active fungal/bacterial/yeast/viral infections, don't have cancer, don't have hypothyroidism or adrenal insufficiency, and don't obsessively bite and lick their lips -- probably are having an allergic reaction or irritant reaction and need to systematically experiment in their lives to see if they can find the substance that is causing the lip skin to act out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.813 sec, (1)