I have been using it for one week. My lips are normal feeling and looking on their own without having to apply creams or medications all day. Because everyone gets constant bacteria in their mouth every day, it is something you need to use every day. At this time, it could be stress that is causing more plaque (bad bacteria) to form in my mouth. I always thought my immune system was poor due to all the stress in my life, but allergists tell me I have an overactive immune system since it is always fighting allergies. Or people get allergies due to overactive (strong) immune system. So, I am confused about my immune system.
I don't know if doctors can figure out the reason for increased plaque in my mouth. So, that is why I plan to keep using acidophilus liquid. I think I would use it anyway to fight plaque.