CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Which sugars can candida use?

windupbird Views: 18,954
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,556,137

Re: Which sugars can candida use?

Yeah, I get a kind of oily film and brownish white froth in my bowel movements if I include milk in my diet. I've found that fat just makes things worse, so I avoid nuts. Nuts and milk are the things I crave most when I'm on the diet. I think it's because of the fat and the magnesium in the nuts and the fat and the calcium in the milk. Most people on here will scoff at the idea that fat could be contributing to the problem, but I've tried the coconut oil, no sugars, low carb diet exactly as it's laid out in all of the books and on all of the forums. I've gone on it a few times for months on end and gotten absolutely nowhere (even when taking other antifungals to boot). I'm not sure why. Could have to do with impaired insulin sensitivity. I've found that I don't even miss Sugar as long as I'm getting enough fat. (And yes, I only used the approved fats.) You mentioned your intestines feeling hot. One time I binged on milk and nuts for about a week and at the end of it, if I had anything high in fat or sugar, my large bowel would feel like it was on fire. Like you I attribute it to inflammation.

A lot of brands of Stevia do include maltodextrin. You have to be really careful when buying foods, supplements etc. It's a pain in the ass - especially if you've ordered something off the internet and paid a small fortune, only to find that you can't use it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.453 sec, (1)