CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stress is the cause of all diseases

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
jibsea Views: 1,583
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 155,593

Re: Stress is the cause of all diseases

Pardon me for saying, but your full of crap! People come here to curezone looking for answers to life threatening diseases, and your saying sorry I can't tell you what I know even though it may help you, it's a secret? You have to go find it(the answers) for yourself? U

I don't think that's why this site was developed! I believe curezone is about sharing information. It's about Helping people, And 'bucking' the establishment. Your and MH's evasive answers are akin to the FDA. The establishment who has made us all sick. Who feeds us crap.

Know what I believe? That orange juice fast is a 'phantom'! It's hogwash. People share other types of fasts here, for example, the lemonade fast. It's here on curezone. It's no secret. What's the big deal? There are plenty others. No one else is saying I can't tell you what this or that is, it's a secret, you have to find it for yourself. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. I wish curezone would ban people like you. Your not helping! Your hindering!

Most of the life saving information in Dr. Hulda Clark s books is posted on this website, it's free to anyone. One wouldn't need to buy the books. So, for you guys to say you can't share information is ridiculous. God bless the people who share and help others. God bless curezone!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.828 sec, (1)