CureZone   Log On   Join
Mirena Crash

mrsbranbran Views: 3,651
Published: 12 years ago

Mirena Crash

I had my Mirena inserted 08/2007 after the birth of my second daughter. Initially i thought that I had no side effects but as I read the post I realize that I had side effects including moodiness low sex drive anxiety and depression. However, I had no clue that Mirena was causing these symptoms. I had the Mirena removed 12/14/2009 and about 2 days later had a cycle. i do not know if this was a true cycle or just from the Mirena being removed. ON 01/04/2010 I had chest pain and numbness on the right side of my body. I also had generalized shooting pain throughtout my body. I went to the Emergency room and had Blood gas test done, ct scan, ekg, and labs drawn. The inly thing they found was a low potassium level. I feel terrible. My body is wrecked with pain. i have no appetite . Am I imagining these things or what. I feel dooomed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

6.098 sec, (1)