CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 37 Doctor's saw me Today !!

Rala51829 Views: 1,767
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,555,388

Re: 37 Doctor's saw me Today !!

Chris Juno – No I don’t have any Fordyce spots (Thankfully)- I hope I don’t get them either.

#64643 – They have already been prescribed steroid creams like Hydrocortisone, Eumavate and Betamethasone. None of them made much impact.

Badlips – I’m in England. I told that the steroid creams didn’t help much. Right now they’re trying to come up with new approaches as to help cure my EC.

Uklad – Actually I did mention this forum. I told them about how all sorts of people across the world visit it and how we try to come up new and inventive ways to cure EC. Sadly though, they didn’t seem too interested in knowing the website. I guess with doctors, they’re always busy and have no time for searching for stuff.

In regards to the biopsy, a few of the doctors asked me that. I told them that I hadn’t gotten it done, however some people on this website mentioned they had it but to no avail.

I believe I got EC by a habit of mine as a child - Constant lip licking and lip biting. I have had it for almost 9yrs now. (Sighs)

117725 –

1. Culture test (for fungus/bacteria)

2. Inflammation blood test

Great I’ll take that into consideration.

Wgb – You wrote:
“It makes a lot of sense that this type of attitude and behavior on the part of doctors would help medical patients (no matter what their problem is), of course”

I completely agree. Having an optimistic look always helps for sure. That last comment of the female American doctor really left light of hope for me. And after having this for almost 9yrs, I really need all the optimism I can get.

Thanks wgb.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)