CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cellulase and Hemicellulase

Hveragerthi Views: 7,753
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,555,284

Re: Cellulase and Hemicellulase

In your first links what they are referring to is the fact that Candida has a wall containing cellulose and hemicellulose.  Therefore in theory the enzymes can help kill the Candida by digesting their cell walls.  On the other hand the enzymes are not specific to Candida.  The enzymes will also break down the cellulose and hemicellulose in the foods we eat.  And what is the byproduct of the enzymatic breakdown of cellulose and hemicellulose?  Sugars that feed Candida.  Therefore I really don't think that the enzymes are going to work.  They will kill some of the Candida while feeding the rest leading to a rebound.

In addition, digesting the fibers that would normally feed the flora would be counterproductive another way.  The beneficial flora in the intestines ferment these fibers to produce anti-fungal acids, and pathogen killing bactericides and peroxides.  Therefore, starving the flora by predigesting the fibers just encourages pathogen overgrowth in the intestines and candidiasis.

And then there's this site, which seems to condradict just about everything you claim w respect to yeast growth, pH, and certain enzymes.

http://www.enzymestuff.com/conditionbacteria.htm

The more I read the more frustrated and confused I become.

I don't see what conflicts you are referring to.  In fact they are backing up a lot of what I have said at least as far as pH.  For example, one of the things that they say promotes Candida is "lower digestive acid secretion". They also mention lower gut bacteria.  These bacteria again control Candida through the formation of acids.  Then they mention several times that caprylic acid kills Candida.  All this falls right in line with what I have been stating all along.  Acidity controls and kills Candida, alkalinity promotes Candida overgrowth and aggressiveness.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (2)