CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some Useful Info on Lips

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 1,625
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,555,253

Re: Some Useful Info on Lips

Certain habits which verge on the involuntary, like frequent licking of the lips, pealing the flakes formed on the lips or chewing them and biting nails cause secondary infections on the lips. Fungal infections, yeast infections, eczema and other bacterial infections are also caused by the above mentioned habits. One should consciously avoid them.

**I found the part about Biting nails and chewing the lips leading to secondary infection because i ALWAYS used to chew my nails and bite my lips.

I actually never used a nail clipper for about 2 years and always used to bite them. I wonder if i caught an infection like this. Anyone else do this??

'''''''''''''''''''''''

Somtimes even after taking good care of the lips, the flaking persists. It shows that there may be some bacterial or yeast infection. Home remedies can be very effective for this problem. The following remedy is used in Indian conventional medicine. Mix the following and apply on the lips before going to bed. You should make very little quantity because it has to be made fresh every time.

Neem or neem leaf oil 1 drop (neem oil is neem seed oil). In case neem oil is not available, neem leaf juice can be taken

* milk cream 1/4 teaspoon
* lime juice 1 drop (if allergic to lime skip this)
* Almond oil or olive oil 2 drops

Cucumber juice or tender coconut water can be applied and left for half an hour in the morning. This helps the lips in the long run, preventing breaking and darkening.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)