CureZone   Log On   Join
37 Doctor's saw me Today !!

Rala51829 Views: 2,038
Published: 11 years ago

37 Doctor's saw me Today !!

37 doctors saw me today. I knew this appointment was coming as my dermatologist told me about doctor’s s all arriving for a gathering. It was a special event that doesn’t happen very often. Basically they all meet up on order to discuss new disorders and how to cure them.

I was one of five patients who had abnormal conditions that they wanted to look into. I sat in a small isolated room with a mirror waiting for doctors to arrive. Since I knew this day was coming, I avoided trimming the excess keratin overgrowth on my lips. I avoided moisturising too. Suffice to say my lips looked horrendous. I left them on for a few days mainly because I wanted the Doctors to witness the extent at which the EC would go.

There was a Range of doctors, some black, Asian, Indian, old, young - you name it! All of them were swarming around the five rooms questioning each of the 5 patients about their condition.

Each doctor was taking notes while they asked their questions. At first it I was more than happy to explain in detail. But over time, seeing doctor after doctor, each one asking the same repetitive question – it got very tedious for me.

They used magnifying lenses to scrutinize my lips. Every single one of them was dumbfounded after they looked at my lips. I explained to them my symptoms, how long I had it and what I do on a day to day basis to help maintain a normal looking appearance. After a tedious 2 and a half hour wait, the last doctor saw me. She was a female American doctor who gave me some comfort and said,

“I’m sure we will find a cure”

I’m waiting for an overall feedback from the doctors. Seeing what suggestions they have to say. And what possible explanations they have.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.344 sec, (1)