CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is Iodine enough?

RockChalkMom Views: 1,460
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,554,497

Re: Is Iodine enough?

I'm sure you have a lot of good info from the other boards. It's a lot of experimenting and trying to find out what's right for you. Since you are not pregnant anymore, your body may very well act differently on the Naturethroid, etc., so that may be worth a try again.

I used to get horrible palps when my thyroid dose was too low. For some reason, I was afraid to go up and add iodine--I thought it would make the palps worse. But going up to 2 grains of Naturethroid PLUS Isocort PLUS 50-100 mg of Iodine (and companions) has made all the difference for me. I rarely get the palps anymore.

Meditation isn't really something I've ever seen talked about in the Iodine world, but some type of skilled relaxation like that done daily can help take the load off the pituitary/nervous system/adrenals/thyroid/etc. I think meditation plus Iodine could be a dynamite combo! Some day I'll get around to trying it :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.813 sec, (1)