CureZone   Log On   Join
. n/m

Views: 1,847
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,552,660

. n/m

Hi,

Why don't you go to the free online download of Hulda Clark 's book " The Cure For All Diseases " and look up ferritin?

AFAIAC, the practice of "bleeding" would be a no-go no matter who suggested it, and if someone did I'd find a different doctor toute-de-suite.

How is bleeding going to stop whatever is *causing* the problem? And it is also likely to cause more problems on top of whatever is wrong now.

IMHO deliberate "bleeding" which opens the bloodstream to the outside world is no better nor any more natural a solution than bypassing the skin's barrier to inject foreign substances into the bloodstream with a needle.

I was shocked to read this question here, and am not surprised there has been no response.

I am pretty sure I recall that Hulda used an herb to clear ferritin, but have not had time to look it up. More important is, what is causing the ferritin to be high?

Better to get back to a baseline of healthy Diet and lifestyle, give it some time, check again, and see what the ferritin is doing then.

Best of luck and health to you...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)