CureZone   Log On   Join
Help with test results

DudewithIBS Views: 1,219
Published: 9 years ago

Help with test results

Hi,

I've been chelating to remove heavy metals for 9 months now (Mercury and Aluminum mostly, very high both). Recently I read about AF and many symptoms seem to match with mine, actually so accurately that I started thinking maybe AF is part of the reason I've felt so chronically crappy over the past years.

So I ordered several tests while also testing my temperature everyday for 2 weeks now. The temperature tests indicate that my basal and average temps are lower than optimal (thyroid maybe) and they also have a wide daily variation which may indicate that AF is also involved.

My lab tests came back like this:
Total T3: 93.5
Total T4: 9.59
TSH: 0.442
24 hour urine cortisol: 56.6

Everything looks in range, even cortisol. Can AF still be in place even though the test looks "normal"? For that matter, what is the optimal cortisol level in a 24 hour urine test?

I need to add as well that I've been using Iodine and L-Thyrosine for a couple of months now, without knowing about AF but just to help me to improve energy and moods (which they had). I did stop the Iodine 2 weeks before the test though, but I didn't stop the L-Thyrosine.

Finally, would it be safe to take a cortisol supp based on the results I have so far? (I'm thinking Isocort for its safety).

Thanks for any insight.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)