CureZone   Log On   Join
i am sorry guys ! that was very bad on my part

Views: 2,144
Published: 11 years ago

i am sorry guys ! that was very bad on my part

I want to appologise to people i fought with . I shouldnt have done it . I regreat so I am here. May be it was purely my fault ..Forgive me guys ..hope you will when some one is sincerly apologising. Especially Wendel and Wgb. Calmvoice i am sure BARIEDERM will help you.Use it with some inflamation cream.

I pray you all get well soon including me .

Yes any one can use anything its none of my business.

Regarding me yes its not completely cured but i do have relief surely people are not noticing my lips anymore that they are abnormal.When it comes to looks, My lips look prety normal except for the fact that my heart still know my issue is not cured completly yet.

May be my dermis is getting repaired and epidermis is also not chapping as it use to . I guess i have to give it some time before it gets completely repaired. Except for the 15 minutes after brusing and bath .

I am sorry once again guys ! I know its a tereble condition for everyone who is going through it . I bet i have to attend anger management classes.

My lower lip is swolen since birth lower jaw bone structure is like that.

These are the medicines which I am using if it helps.

BARIEDERM 4 TO 5 TIMES OR AS REQUIRED

TESS CREAM 2 TIMES DAILY ( As soon as i aply this cream i can feel a tingling sensation in my lips and my lip completely gets dried in 2 minutes) Anti -Inflamation.

MINOCYCLINE HYDROCHLORIDE MODIFIED CAPSULES(ONCE EVERY MORNING)

NICOTINAMIDE(Thrice everyday)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)