CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH, What the hell are we suppose to eat??

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
MH 108 Views: 3,501
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 155,277

Re: MH, What the hell are we suppose to eat??

Greetings,

By the way your message reads, you would not care what foods we should eat and especially from me. Thats why I let books written by MDs explain what human foods are. There are many books written on real human foods. The sick do not want to hear this or will they ever accept this, only self experimentation proves what real human food is.

pH paper never lies, if your urine and saliva is less than 6.5 on human testing pH paper, them your diet is WRONG, it gets no simpliar than this. it should be pH 7, but few will change their habits that much. At pH 7, you stop aging and start living and the living have thousands of foods to shoose from.

Do one simple thing, stop eating cooked-seasoned non human foods. The atomas change to inorganic DEAD at 108 degrees, this gives you zero life and your outward appearance shows this. GRAMPS may have eaten his eggs and bacon and lived to 85-100, but there is alot of proof that his habits just screwed the next generation.

Again, take my word for nothing, hundreds of books on lien about live food verses dead foods. We all have a choice and there is no right choice, only better choices.

Good Luck!
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.969 sec, (1)