CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: wendel and #122453 look at my pictures and cure for exfoliaton

calmvoice Views: 943
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,552,403

Re: wendel and #122453 look at my pictures and cure for exfoliaton

His lips didn't look healthy at all they still had keratin on them as well as inflammation but perhaps the damaged area had healed a bit. He looked far from healed from this condition. I do think he has EC or whatever you want to call it because he has the classic symptoms which are a missing epidermis that produces dead skin then peels or sheds off eventually, repeating continously. But his condition may have improved, from what I remember he was using efficort and bariederm as well as an antibacterial cream which he never mentioned. Efficort is a steriod so I believe he discontinued the use of this. I don't know why I stated he was self-centered I meant to say that he was being mean to people he should be nice to because these are the only people that can understand what your going through. Everyone else just says its not a big deal and that I'm making a big fuss over nothing but If they had the condition then they would understand.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.906 sec, (1)