CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: wendel and #122453 look at my pictures and cure for exfoliaton

Views: 1,011
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,552,357

Re: wendel and #122453 look at my pictures and cure for exfoliaton

"How dare you talk rubbish about my lips as if your lips were amazing"

your lips were never the problem here dude..but i guess you dont understand my point at all then..

"mind it, I guess this is the tightest slap you ever got in your life." why would you ever think that i would care ??

the problem is with the way you are on here..which you dont understand i guess. You wrote new messages all the time where you go against the nature of this forum. laughing at peoples ideas and put everyone else down for not seeking medical help like you..I live in Denmark so I have free healthcare..dont have to pay anything for it. But you are the dumb one if you dont think people have been seeking help and never gotten it..maybe because they dont got tons of money like you claim you do..and have been let down too many times by the medical system..its sad when you just come on here and dont really reseach peoples stories before talking bad about them or about their alternative ideas that might help others. THATS the problem not your damn LIPS.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.797 sec, (1)