CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
kid8 Views: 991
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,552,127

Edited

This msg is not for all only for those who commented on me.

122453- did you ever read you msgs its all shit of 10pages you dont even have basic understanding of the issue. You said you cured youeself and no one could realize how and you did post even single picture of yours how can people belive. You look like a sick extremely frustrated and bored housewife.

wendel- I read your past msgs you already gave up , You are here just to discourage others and mislead them because your GP was a uesless fart. I need not take shit from you , This is my peorsonality disorder , I dont take shit from people.

Guys there is cure and i am getting cured ask those who saw my picture.

Now shut the F**** up, Dont irritate me.

People here want to run this forum but not interested in solution as if this is UNO or UFO. I have better parties to attend than doing this.

Who in this world wants to be pasrt of something like this unfortunate that we are hit but we have to find a way to get out which i am already my pictures speak.

Most of the poeple dont know the reason for this and are trying to invent medicine .. and suggesting others.

There is no doubt i am extremely rich and inherited things from my Grandfathers , That doesnt mean i humiliated someone . I know my limits and its not first time i am traveling to country like US , I am working from past 9 years and i manage teams .I have been to most of the world.

None of my msgs spoke about my property or money all spoke about chilites and complications . Dont mislead people.

If i have to invent something i will invent in software not medicine as i am not a medical professional.I am a software professional

Except few members who belive there is more to do with chilities all others belive it can be treated at home pity

Yes i am getting cured and i posted my pictures , If you guys think your medicines are working why dont you all post your pictures.

There are more medicines out in market to cure chilites I am sure people who say its not curable have gone to GP not a professional MD (Dermitologist ) That to in there grand fathers time.

Guys it has to be treated with medicine and i am getting cured. I am sure atlest those will belive who saw my pictures.

Take care and suit yourself with , honey, bread, jam , cheese , butter, detergents and soaps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (2)