CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Hello, duhhhh, I am a mainstream troll who just got booted

CODPEKS Views: 7,323
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,552,079

Hello, duhhhh, I am a mainstream troll who just got booted

Hello - duhhhh, I am a mainstream medicine naysayer who came here not to learn anything or to contribute to the theme of this site or this forum, but rather to quote Quackwatch, give the same old mainstream excuses and denialist bull crap and troll against any alternative to mainstream drugs.  As a result I just got banned from this forum.

Duhhhhhh, I am so stupid that I gave bad alerts on posts made by the forum owner.

Duhhhhhhhhh . . . .

Actually he did not say that, but let this be a lesson to all who would follow in his footsteps. This is my private forum. not a debate forum, and this site is not about medicating instead of educating.  Those who want to post reasonable rebuttals are welcome.  Those who want to debate should go to the appropriate debate forum and those who just want to troll and deny can take their crap elsewhere.

Tony

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.289 sec, (1)