CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
kid8 Views: 310
Published: 11 years ago

Edited

Firstly I was not angry on any member of this forum, I was little worried after knowing the complications of chieties,
If some one is okay i dont mind , I thought if i am little rigid probably members will go to doctor , If not to get cure atlest to know nothing bad has developed.
As life is very precious than lips.

Regarding positing its Okay i am off work i have nothing to do then finding a relief for chilities till febuary end.

If i hurt some one i am sorry my intension was not to do so , I am really one among you no different.

Trust me guys if any of you were from my place and could not afford a doctor , i would taken you to best doctors with me.

Regarding BARIEDERM , APPLY IT 15 MINUTES AFTER BRUSING TEETH . OR AFTER TAKING SHOWER , APPLY 4 TO 5 TIMES A DAY OR AS REQUIRED , EVEN MORE APPLICATIONS WONT HARM .

iF YOU HAVE INFLAMATION YOU SHOULD USE INFLAMATION CREAM NIGHT BEFORE SLEEPING AND IN DAY TIME USE BARIE DERM GENEROUSLY.

I am using TESS CREAM to treat inflamation.

What to Expect with this cream.

Initially 2to 3 days you will have small difference from first application , major change in lips will be after 4 or 5 days no matter what your lips wont dry and become hard . Peeling will be there but very minimal.

Skin does turn white when lips get in contact with water , But rest of the day you are just fine . wait for 15 min after your lips got contact with water , Skin will be very moist dont pluck what ever is smooth . Let it dry by itself and then apply cream after 15 min.

If you have any more issue let me know .

I am not saying i am cured but except 15 minutes after brusing and taking shower , My lips are prety okay , managable. After bruhing and shower i wait 15 min to let it dry and apply the cream. I dont pluck what ever is wet on my lips.

YOU MUST BARIEDERM WITH A INFLAMATORY CREAM .
Good luck bro! I bet you will be little happy in 1 week.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)