CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bye friends i did my part

calmvoice Views: 987
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,551,377

Re: Bye friends i did my part

Hey friends, my product (bariederm) finally got shipped today and I'm waiting in anticipation for this product. I have no idea what this product will do if anything. Of course I am not expecting any results just curious to see if it helps at all. I don't know why Kid8 suddenly decided to leave this forum but I wish him the best as he is one of us (one of us, one of us jk). It seems a bit inconsiderate on his part, no one said that he had to write a post every day like it was his job just once in a while would have been nice just to update us on his progress. I'm not hopeful that anything will change but if this cream can make my condition easier to manage then why not give it a shot. Anyway I'm tired of the same routine of applying lotion before I go to sleep but If I have to keep doing this I am resilent enough to accept it and move on. I will keep you updated but I am cynical towards this condition so I would say don't expect much. As for doctors well hundreds of members have gone to doctors with no results. If one member (other then kid8) went to a doctor and they prescribed them something that worked then why wouldn't they post it. The only other member was dhammaboy and the doctor didn't do anything except pull out a pen and write him a scriipt for a product that dhammaboy found on his own accord. Anyways I don't believe doctors are really doing any research on this condition because most of them are selfish money hungry egotist sadist but If you wanna go to a doctor then I hope you get one who actually cares about something other than his wallet. If the country you live in has free health care I think you should go see a doc I mean what have you got to lose. Well I'll keep you guys updated wish me luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.891 sec, (1)