CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Complete Body Cleanse?

Somer Views: 2,850
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,543,584

Re: Complete Body Cleanse?

Congratulations on your excellent work!

If you are serious about cleansing, a professional colonic, or rather a series (usually three) is an excellent next step, and a great follow up or complement to the MC. As an industrial strength colon cleanser, it took me four years of dedicated work to remove all the gunk someone had stapled (velcroed?) to my poor abused colon. A fast doesn't necessarily do all the work.

I trust you have done a parasite cleanse at some point. I live in Mexico and do either a natural or pharmaceutical parasite treatment every six months, but those in more "civilized" areas often ignore this step, believing themselves immune. Uh uh.

After you make sure you have no parasites, Liver Flushing is definitely a great step. Virtually everyone has stones, and cholesterol stones do not show in testing. It does take patience, flushing at two week intervals, but after 5-6 flushes I got 30-40 beautiful jade green stones the size of small prunes... after this mother lode my health changed in a big way for the better, including a COMPLETE cure of my "adult acne" which had plagued me for years. My eyesight permanently improved by a full point.

All your efforts will pay off in the years ahead. I used to have four alarm periods which would nearly send me to the ER, and am now in the middle of a symptom free menopause. Life is good!

Again, congratulations on your good work and positive attitude. You are bound to succeed in whatever path you take in your efforts for better health.

Best wishes for a great new year,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)