CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

kid8 Views: 950
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,550,729

Edited

For me it looks like very intial stage of exfoliation as he is just 18 . he says its chronic .

Anyways with good moisturizer you would require a cream which treats fissues, inflamation and bacteria and to which cream you respond totally depends on how your body takes it.

All i know is yes its curable if treated properly

It also speaks about medicines which my doctor just prescribed.

This aritcle also says

Medication with anti-depressants was helpful in the case of a 16-year-old male with persistent crusting of the lips with the diagnosis of exfoliative cheilitis
which we discussed

Mine is self induced which happ due to lip biting and some tobacco stuff or oral fillings. could be any one.

I also see there are so many kind of chilities so one should first get diagnosed to start required treatment

THE ARTICLE ALSO SAYS FOLLOWING THINGS :

When self-inflicted injuries are associated, they are commonly termed "factitious cheilitis". The diagnoses implicate the distinction between other diseases that also affect lips and are generally termed cheilitis. This includes angular cheilitis, plasma cell cheilitis, actinic cheilitis cheilitis glandularis, cheilitis granulomatosa, exfoliative cheilitis and factitious cheilitis [1].

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

5.922 sec, (1)