CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

kid8 Views: 963
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,550,191

Edited

Hi 98577,

Trust me i am so careless . I know smoking harms my lips like hell. I am very shamefull.

Infact i made my mind now ...I wont smoke i have decided to quit , I bought some gums and stuff which i will start soon . I dont understand , I dont drink, no drugs, no no-vegitarian , not crazy about women ... then why this smoking habbit.

May be because i have access to all doctors just like that i am more care less. Trust me i made my mind to quit.

You dont belive i dont know how hard is it for you to consult a doctor but for me ..it takes only 1 phone call saying i am comming and i get appointment and some doctors are so close to me that they dont even charge money from me. My own classmates who choose medicine. and still it took 9 years to contact them about my lips.

Even if travel to US if i need some prescription drugs i have my friends brothers who practice in US and they are pretty close to me, i will ask them to write one prescription for me . I am not going to waste money for consultation all i am ready is to buy medicine thats it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)