CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Teeth cleaning

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

More
  Views: 1,160
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,550,153

Re: Teeth cleaning

Every year i get my teeth cleaned by a dentist , as i have some oral issues, actually they clean the gums in particular and teeth too , It should have been called gum cleaning.

If you have gum issues its simple to recognize, There would be swelling in gums, Little pain or no pain, and it bleeds when you brush .. These are some of the syptoms of gum infection.

If your teeth are pale cleaning wont make them any bright.

They use some sharp instrument and clean the gums not at all painfull but worth it .

It cleans all crap which is piled up in gums where brush cannot reach. it costs 2 to 4$ here and 10 minutes process . but only issue with Gum cleaning and teeth cleaning is , Everytime you go for cleaning little layer of tooth is griled so if you do it contiously you would be damaging your natural balance of teeth ..like enamil and bla bla bla .i dont know how much does it cost in your country .

If you overdo teeth cleaning I am sure you will develop sensitivity in teeth ... which means when you take something hot or cold stuff .it almost has strange pain in teeth.
In short new complication
getting it done every one or 2 years should not be an issue if done properly without damaging teeth .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)