CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 1,101
Published: 11 years ago

Edited

I know smoking is bad habbit , and that is the only habbit i have , I dont drink , not even wine, I am a vegitarian , I dont step out in sun or pollution.

When i was doing my masters 9 years back, I was 21 yers old, i had little aggitation about my marks , For a while i quit smoking as it was forcing me to leave study room every 30 min or so , I wanted to sit a streach of 10 hours and study , I was addicted to tobbaco so i chewed it for 1 year, Lip biting was also happening at the same time . I did pass my masters and got amazing Job but i am stuck with this Lip stuff. I dont know if that 1 year chewing tobacco caused this or my lip biting or Oral fillings ,I am sure its one of this.

I never consulted doctor as it was managalbe , its only 2 months i started serious medication.

I am not shameful about my condition i am pretty okay with it as it is not that bad , People all the time said ..hey your lips are chaping apply chap stic that it... No one ever said something is wrong.. I managed them so well with scissors..I know thats bad.

Things i am planing to do :-

1. i wanna quit somoke,

2. at any cost i wont irritate my lips , with hands or teeth or something else.

3. My doctor said there are some more medications , Beacuase I would be traveling to US by feb end or march 1 st week . I will ask my doctor to write those medicines and give me , Incase if i have to change my medication , I am sure if i buy 6 months medication it wont cost more than 50$ in india, I can carry that tablets and creams with me to US.

Atlest one thing i am proud of my country , You guys dont belive i go but sleeping pills and local anestisia for my friends without prescription. heheheheh

I dont use sleeping pills but some of my friends do.. I know idiots but i can understand there work pressure too .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.265 sec, (1)