CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mms help

keavy Views: 3,170
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,550,017

Re: mms help

It probably does to a point , but there are compliance issues and standards to be met. I have been selling this stuff before Humble began the Miracle Mineral campaign, and there were people taking it internally before that. Usually at between 200 and 50000 ppm, as opposed to Humbles 220000+ ppm, and a lot without activating it.

It's a good product, and the best broad spectrum bug killer around. I have literally hundreds of testimonials, (none of which are on my site btw), of ills this stuff has helped.

I am not sure I'm a huge fan of people ingesting the 22.4% solution, as Silverfox has said, 5% provides the benefits and is much safer.
A bunch of the big sellers are mailing illegally which chaps my ass, and making claims that can't be proven. This scares me because when (not if) the FDA cleans house, I may be in the sights too. I make no claims, and only offer instructions for water storage, food spray, and surface disinfectant.

I am guilty of using the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement acronym in advertising, but that has become a good share of the market, and my family has to eat. When I do get calls I send people here. I get a lot of hits from here, and I encourage people to read both sides of the story, and consider alternatives to the Humble protocols.

Not all of us Snake Oil salesman are heartless bastards. I'm very accessible, and take a lot of phone calls. Sellers have a responsibility to their product and their customer.

I agree with both you guys on this, the hazards should be advertised along with the benefits, and people should be more educated with what they take and do with their bodies.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.438 sec, (1)