CureZone   Log On   Join
Hyperthyroid or detox?

dsstreak Views: 2,515
Published: 11 years ago

Hyperthyroid or detox?

Hi,

I'm new to this group. I am hypothyroid with Hashimoto's (last TSH 4.82)and meds have never helped me so I wanted to try iodine. I am so desperate for this to work for me. I just started supplementing with Iodoral for the past couple of weeks. The first week I used 50 mgs and then upped to 100 mgs for the past week. During the first week, I kept feeling like my body wanted more, like I was using it up and I am also anxious to get detox out of the way (I have already been detoxing for the past year with Amalgam removal and chelation) so this is why I jumped to 100 mgs. During the first week I felt more hypothyroid on the Iodine but this last week especially in the past few days I now feel more hyperthyroid (feeling hot, sweaty however at times alternating with cold hands, terrible insomnia, a little anxiousness, weakness in arms and legs and an increase in fibromyalgia muscle pain and tender points). I have read that transient hyper/hypo symptoms can happen but both at the same time? If you are truly becoming hyperthyroid on Iodine this would only happen after reaching sufficiency correct? I am trying to figure out what dosage to stick to and what is happening with my body. Any help would be appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)