CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fever and Cough. Help please!

ladylove Views: 1,440
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,546,250

Re: Fever and Cough. Help please!

Hi Numbers,

Found your post seconds ago. Please don't leave- You must have been very unfamiliar with CZ and didn't know how to search or, more likely, what to search for..

You also posted right in the middle of when we're all probably not here because it's Christmas/New Years.

If it were me, I'd use the Colloidal Silver that I make myself (it's 5ppm, where there is no known level of toxicity), and drink Ozonated water or take Hydrogen Peroxide via Bill Kelmun's protocol or use the food grade Hydrogen Peroxide to help my Eustachian Tubes clear up.

If I get a sinus headache, I put 1 drop (no more) on both birdie fingers (next to index :)) and rub it into my sinus drain points on the face, both above the eyebrows and below the cheekbones. It will make my eyes tear a little, and might very briefly redden them, but the headache and/or sinus pain will back off within a second or two. More *is not better*, I stick with 1 drop only.

Look up Colloidal Silver here on CZ.
Look up Bill Kelmun on CZ.
Look up Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide on CZ.

I can't tell *you* what to do, but that's what *I'd* do if it were me..

Good Health to All of Us,

Ladylove :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)