CureZone   Log On   Join
Small reply from my side

asdfEC Views: 7,244
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,548,245

Small reply from my side

First of all nice work to all contributors.

I never did mention anything about diagnosing cancer. I asked if it would be possible to distinguish EC and CG from each other based on anamnesis and clinical findings. I skimmed through the symptoms of CG and my initial reaction was that you could in fact do this. Please note that this is just a feeling. I'm not all the way convinced yet that it is impossible to do this, as some of you are saying. I need more feedback.

But, suppose we come to an agreement, and that a biopsy is completely necessary for diagnosing: can someone tell more about the histopathological findings one would find to determine a diagnosis? I have a feeling that if all of us were to go take a biopsy, almost all of the results would come back negative or with little information for determining a diagnosis. Note that I'm still not talking about cancer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.250 sec, (1)