CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: VERY IMPORTANT : Exfoliative VS Chilities Grandularis

Views: 7,638
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,548,562

Re: VERY IMPORTANT : Exfoliative VS Chilities Grandularis

well i tend to disagree here.. this disease is more likely to be serborric dermatitis..its impossible to cure it..but you can contain it..and you will for sure not get cancer from having it. Serborric dermatitis is unpleasant but not fatal. i tend to see this as a kind of dermatitis and nothing more, for now. if anyone of us sadly do get cancer..then we can bring it up..but lets not freak out people. Serborric dermatitis is for LIFE..yes sadly..Thats why we have it so long. 64643 talked alot about this and i think he would agree with me that you can cure serborric dermatitis like he did..we are just ahead of doctors when it comes to dermatitis on the lips. so things like dish-soap and stuff are all new to doctors..they dont think about such things im sure. Thats why they are lost..I think people at my hospital would look at my case in totally other way if you get cancer from it. lots of people got problems with their lips..they dont get cancer from it. I need facts if im to believe otherwise..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.797 sec, (1)